Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Celebrating One Year!

In celebration of our 1 Year Anniversary last week I wanted to highlight some of my favorite moments of our first year of wedded bliss! My husband is such a God-sent blessing - his patience, humor, kindness and love only make my confidence in my God's wonderous plan so great. The God I serve knows me so well, he had this planned from the get-go and I had no idea. He worked up the most perfect man for me and I am forever grateful! Here's to growing old with you, Jake!


Ready to walk down the beach to get married!!! Never been more excited in my entire life!

Honeymoon Dinner!!
Adopting sweet Lucie Bell! This is the day we brought her home!
 
Loving on our little, wild and sweet fur-babies!
 
Boat ride and dinner at Willy's with Mom and Don!

Our annual date at the Knoxville Zoo!
 
Our first married Christmas...taken at my Mom's!

A weekend in Nashville with our best friends!!


Me, Tessa and Owen at the Smokies game!
 
Smokies game with best friends and baby Owen!


The day baby Owen was born, my little nephew, one of the happiest days ever! Love you so much!



Dinner on our 1 year anniversary at Flemmings! I thought I would wear the same dress that I wore on our honeymoon just for fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment